Wed03042015

Last updateTue, 03 Mar 2015 3pm

Back You are here: Home News Industry Headlines Valve Manufacturing KITZ Purchases Indian Valve Manufacturer

Valve Manufacturing

KITZ Purchases Indian Valve Manufacturer

KITZ Corporation has entered into a share purchase agreement to acquire a 99% share of Micro Pneumatics Private Limited in India from its current stockholders. The remaining 1% will also be purchased by KITZ Corporation. The deal is expected to close by the end of February.

Micro Pneumatics, which develops, manufactures and sells industrial valves in India, has capacity to supply quality products to main markets in India through its sales network.

The purchase of Micro Pneumatics is part of KITZ's effort to further expand its business in growing Asian Market including India. 

New Products

 

Valve Magazine Digital Edition

15 WNT CVR 160x214Inside the Winter 2015 issue…

• Your Control Systems Are at Risk!
• Building a Better Workforce
• Focus on the Offshore Market
• Forgings: Quality with a Cost

CLICK HERE TO REQUEST YOUR
DIGITAL EDITION PREVIEW EMAIL

order aromasin winstrol depot for sale h drol bible buy needles for steroids tamoxifen teva 20mg