The Manufactures Standardization Society (MSS) is pleased to announce the following eleven revised standards:
- MSS SP-51-2012, Class 150LW Corrosion Resistant Flanges and Cast Flanged Fittings
- MSS SP-60-2012, Connecting Flange Joints Between Tapping Sleeves and Tapping Valves
- MSS SP-65-2012, High Pressure Chemical Industry Flanges and Threaded Stubs for Use with Lens Gaskets
- MSS SP-97-2012, Integrally Reinforced Forged Branch Outlet Fittings - Socket Welding, Threaded, and Buttwelding Ends
- MSS SP-109-2012, Weld-Fabricated Copper Solder-Joint Pressure Fittings
- MSS SP-111-2012, Gray-Iron and Ductile-Iron Tapping Sleeves
- MSS SP-113-2012, Connecting Joints Between Tapping Machines and Tapping Valves
- MSS SP-122-2012, Plastic Industrial Ball Valves
- MSS SP-124-2012, Fabricated Tapping Sleeves
- MSS SP-128-2012, Ductile Iron Gate Valves
- MSS SP-134-2012, Valves for Cryogenic Service; Including Requirements for Body/Bonnet Extensions
Note: SP-60, 109, 113, and 134 include minor title changes.
All Standard Practices are available from MSS and authorized distributors.