Elliott Manufacturing has now added to the successful Uniflex-stow range with a new commercial range – SafeOperator.
SafeOperator remote mechanical system for the operation of valves allow every industry to locate the point of operation in a place of safety or convenience.
Typically, you will use Elliott’s SafeOperator remote valve technology when;
- The valve is located in a physically difficult to access position or hazardous/restricted environment
- When manual mechanical systems are required for reasons of back-up (redundancy and diversity) often for electric, pneumatic or hydraulic systems
- The standard lever /handwheel or actuator cannot be fitted or operated due to the restricted position in which the valve has to be sited
- A requirement for operation from more than one position is specified
The SafeOperator range features two main systems:
- Flexible shaft system with integrated gearing (System IG)
- Flexible shaft (System FS)