When FireChek® senses excessive heat from a nearby fire, it immediately vents the pneumatic actuator and closes the actuator air supply line.
FireChek® triggers quickly, securing pneumatically operated process line valves. Because FireChek® responds to heat, not flame, it offers dramatically improved protection compared with conventional plastic tubing burn-through. FireChek® Features:
- Rapidly responds to temperature rise, NOT flames
- Vents actuator air pressure
- Closes actuator air supply line
- Needs no power source, self-activates
- Compatible with ALL pneumatic actuators
- No contact with process fluids
- Easy to test and reset
- Reliable, intrinsic triggering
- Easily retrofit, installs in minutes
- Manual resets for routine testing
- FireChek® is made in the USA
- FM Approved
For more information visit assuredautomation.com, or call 800 899-0553.