- Published on Tuesday, 27 January 2015 13:18
- Written by
The penny is starting to drop for petrochemical and construction companies; in order to secure an adequate workforce, investment in people must go beyond simply paying wages. This is reflected in the huge investments being made into schools, colleges and training programs to support the increasing number of projects planned for the U.S. petrochemical industry.
Hear what execs at the Louisiana Workforce Commission, Fluor, S&B Engineers, CURT and the ABC are doing to address this issue in the complimentary 17-page Petrochemical Workforce Development whitepaper
Featuring interviews with:
- Curt Eysink - Executive Director - Louisiana Workforce Commission
- Jim Hanna - Group HR Executive, Construction, Craft and Fabrication Services - FLUOR
- JD Slaughter - Vice President - S&B Engineers & Constructors
- Elton Stuckly – Vice Chancellor – Texas State Technical College
- Daniel Groves - Director of Operations and Workforce Consultant - The Construction Users Roundtable
- Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 13:09
- Written by Super User
Temposonics® Magnetostrictive, Absolute, Non-contact Linear-Position Sensors from MTS Sensors
When dealing with pipeline transportation of natural gas and other potentially hazardous fluids, operators must rely on extremely reliable measurements and controls to open and close valves. Many of these valves are now controlled by linear hydraulic or pneumatic actuators which can close a critical valve in as fast as three seconds.
Click here to download the whitepaper.